Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My Interview w/ Bryan McElwain


For my assignment this week, I interviewed my classmate, Bryan McElwain. Bryan is also a Communication Arts major at St. John's University and he plays in a band, so that means he's pretty cool. Here is an excerpt of the incredibly exciting and definitely not boring interview:

Q: What's your favorite thing to do when you're not studying?
A: ...I can't get it down to one, so I'm just gonna say... either playing the drums or guitar in the band that I play in or workin' out.

Q:What's your favorite movie?
A: My favorite movie is "The Departed." I like the director, Martin Scorsese. He's one of my favorite directors and it has a long list of stars in it. I like the storyline because there's no good guy or bad guy. It's all up to the person watching the movie.

Q:If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you and what kind of movie would it be?
A:Well, considering some of the insane things that have happened to me in my life, I would have to say it would be a comedy movie, so I might as well say that Ben Stiller would play me

Q: If you had only six months to live, what would you do?
A:If I had six months to live I would probably just travel the world.

Q: If you won 20 million dollars in the lottery, what would you spend it on?
A:I'd of course give a quarter of it to charity, another quarter of it to my parents, and I'd spend the rest on stuff that's probably gonna take a couple years off my life.

Listen to our 3 minute interview here:

No comments:

Post a Comment